Posts for tag: Cosmetic Dentistry
Give yourself a smile you love with cosmetic dentistry. A variety of treatments and procedures are available for improving the appearance of teeth with cosmetic concerns, such as chipped areas, cracks, or stains. Dr. Vladimir Dontsov and Dr. Anuj Patel, the skilled dentists at Dentist 4 Uninsured in Lancaster, CA can recommend specific cosmetic dentistry procedures to help you achieve the smile you desire.
How Cosmetic Dentistry Can Help
Cosmetic dentistry can help your smile in several ways. Many cosmetic issues can be corrected with the right cosmetic dentistry procedure or treatment. Some examples of how cosmetic dentistry can improve your smile include:
- Repairing chipped or cracked teeth
- Closing small gaps between teeth
- Improving the appearance of crooked teeth
- Whitening teeth that are stained or discolored
- Brightening teeth that have become dull with age
- Giving oddly shaped teeth a more pleasing appearance
- Improving spacing between crowded or overlapping teeth
- Minimizing the appearance of a gummy smile
Cosmetic Dentistry Services
A wide range of cosmetic dentistry services at our office in Lancaster. One of our knowledgeable dentists can recommend treatments or procedures to address your specific smile concerns. Some of our cosmetic dentistry services include:
- Teeth Whitening — In-office and take-home teeth whitening kits are both available to help you achieve a whiter smile and eliminate stains on teeth. In-office whitening is the fastest way to achieve a significantly whiter smile, but take-home whitening still delivers professional results in just a few weeks and can be done in your own home when you have time.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings — This type of dental filling is used to treat teeth with cavities, but as the advantage of blending in with the natural tooth so your fillings will be unnoticeable. Additionally, tooth-colored fillings are made of a composite material that bonds with the tooth so fewer undercuts are needed to secure the filling and more of the natural tooth is left in tact.
- Cosmetic Tooth Bonding — This procedure is used to repair chips and cracks in teeth. A tooth-colored resin material is applied to the chipped or cracked area and permanently bonds with the tooth as it dries. Cosmetic bonding can also be used to eliminate small gaps between teeth by filling in the excess space.
- Tooth Contouring & Reshaping — This procedure is used to give oddly shaped teeth a more pleasing appearance or shape. A drill is used to sculpt teeth by gently removing small portions of enamel until the tooth takes on the desired shape. Contouring and reshaping can also be used to shave down teeth that are overlapping or are crowded together.
Cosmetic dentistry can give you a smile you love. Schedule a consultation with Dr. Dontsov or Dr. Patel to discuss your cosmetic dentistry options by calling Dentist 4 Uninsured in Lancaster, CA at (661) 726-1010.
Want to improve your smile’s appearance? Getting cosmetic dentistry could help.
Don’t you want a smile that makes you feel confident? If so, then you’ve come to the right place. Dr. Vladimir Dontsov and Dr. Anuj Patel at Dentist 4 Uninsured in Lancaster, CA, have been helping countless patients achieve the ideal smile with help from these popular cosmetic dentistry services,
- Dental bonding
- Tooth and gum reshaping
- Teeth whitening
- Porcelain veneers
- Dental implants
- Smile makeovers
How do you know which cosmetic treatment is right for you? Well, first of all, you’ll need to sit down with our Lancaster, CA, dentist to discuss your specific needs and goals. Let us know what you wish to change about your smile and we can talk to you about the different options available. For example:
Do you have only minor flaws like a chipped or discolored tooth or a small gap between your front teeth? If so, dental bonding may be able to give you the results you want. This is the most economical and non-invasive cosmetic treatment. It involves applying a moldable tooth-colored material over these imperfections to hide them. Once the resin is shaped, we will harden it to your tooth with a laser.
Want to say goodbye to dental stains caused by coffee, red wine, tea, or certain foods? Have you noticed that your teeth have started to dull over the years due to aging? If so, teeth whitening can get your smile up to several shades whiter in just a single session. In-office whitening uses an extremely concentrated gel that can remove deep-set stains and actually visibly brighten the color of your teeth.
Dealing with one extremely pointed tooth? Embarrassed by your “gummy” smile? We can perform reshaping techniques both on your teeth and gums to easily improve the symmetry and shape. We can painlessly shave off trace amounts of enamel to smooth down a sharp or uneven tooth. We can also remove excess gum tissue to expose more of your teeth for an even smile.
Want to have a smile that’s as perfect as the actors’ smiles you see on TV and in the movies? Whether you want to enhance the shape, size, or color of your smile, dental veneers can be bonded to the front surface of your teeth to give you a completely brand new smile in just 2-3 visits. We first shave off a very small amount of enamel to make room for your veneers. Veneers are custom-made to cover your teeth and become the new outer surface. It can give you a straighter smile without having to turn to braces.
Dentist 4 Uninsured in Lancaster, CA, wants to make sure that everyone is able to afford the dental care they need for healthier, happier smiles. Whether you want to find out more about the cosmetic services we offer or you want to schedule a routine cleaning, call (661) 726-1010 to schedule your next appointment with Dr. Dontsov or Dr. Patel!
Cosmetic dentistry is a powerful tool to restore or improve your smile’s appearance and functionality. Understanding the cosmetic options provided by your dentist can help you make an informed decision regarding which treatments are best for you. Learn more about your cosmetic dentistry options and how they can benefit you with Dr. Vladimir Dontsov and Dr. Anuj Patel at Dentist 4 Uninsured in Lancaster, CA.
Common Cosmetic Dentistry Choices in Lancaster, CA
- Dental Implants: Dental implants are a tooth replacement option which replaces both the tooth and its root. Your dentist performs a surgical placement of the implant itself into the bone under your missing tooth and places a dental crown over the implant to replace the tooth.
- Porcelain Veneers: Porcelain veneers cover the surface of a tooth to breathe new life into its appearance. These super-thin, shell-like restorations allow you to choose exactly how you would like your teeth to look and can change the length, width, color, shape, or size of each individual tooth.
- Professional Teeth Whitening: Though over-the-counter whitening kits do provide some results, professional whitening sessions pack a big punch. In just an hour, a whitening session with your dentist can dramatically lift the color of your teeth to provide big results in a short amount of time.
- Dental Crowns: Dental crowns cover a tooth to protect it against everyday use and, in some cases, improve its appearance. A dental crown is made from porcelain and looks and functions like a real tooth.
- Bonding: Dental bonding allows your dentist to give your tooth a new shape using composite resin materials molded directly onto the tooth itself. After applying an etching solution, your dentist simply molds the bonding materials into the desired shape. Bonding is most often used to treat chipped teeth, but can also treat other issues like slight gaps or even misalignments or overcrowding.
For more information on cosmetic dentistry options provided by your dentist, please contact Dr. Dontsov and Dr. Patel at Dentist 4 Uninsured in Lancaster, CA. Call (661) 726-1010 to schedule your consultation for a cosmetic dentistry procedure today!