Posts for tag: Cosmetic Dentistry Services
Give yourself a smile you love with cosmetic dentistry. A variety of treatments and procedures are available for improving the appearance of teeth with cosmetic concerns, such as chipped areas, cracks, or stains. Dr. Vladimir Dontsov and Dr. Anuj Patel, the skilled dentists at Dentist 4 Uninsured in Lancaster, CA can recommend specific cosmetic dentistry procedures to help you achieve the smile you desire.
How Cosmetic Dentistry Can Help
Cosmetic dentistry can help your smile in several ways. Many cosmetic issues can be corrected with the right cosmetic dentistry procedure or treatment. Some examples of how cosmetic dentistry can improve your smile include:
- Repairing chipped or cracked teeth
- Closing small gaps between teeth
- Improving the appearance of crooked teeth
- Whitening teeth that are stained or discolored
- Brightening teeth that have become dull with age
- Giving oddly shaped teeth a more pleasing appearance
- Improving spacing between crowded or overlapping teeth
- Minimizing the appearance of a gummy smile
Cosmetic Dentistry Services
A wide range of cosmetic dentistry services at our office in Lancaster. One of our knowledgeable dentists can recommend treatments or procedures to address your specific smile concerns. Some of our cosmetic dentistry services include:
- Teeth Whitening — In-office and take-home teeth whitening kits are both available to help you achieve a whiter smile and eliminate stains on teeth. In-office whitening is the fastest way to achieve a significantly whiter smile, but take-home whitening still delivers professional results in just a few weeks and can be done in your own home when you have time.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings — This type of dental filling is used to treat teeth with cavities, but as the advantage of blending in with the natural tooth so your fillings will be unnoticeable. Additionally, tooth-colored fillings are made of a composite material that bonds with the tooth so fewer undercuts are needed to secure the filling and more of the natural tooth is left in tact.
- Cosmetic Tooth Bonding — This procedure is used to repair chips and cracks in teeth. A tooth-colored resin material is applied to the chipped or cracked area and permanently bonds with the tooth as it dries. Cosmetic bonding can also be used to eliminate small gaps between teeth by filling in the excess space.
- Tooth Contouring & Reshaping — This procedure is used to give oddly shaped teeth a more pleasing appearance or shape. A drill is used to sculpt teeth by gently removing small portions of enamel until the tooth takes on the desired shape. Contouring and reshaping can also be used to shave down teeth that are overlapping or are crowded together.
Cosmetic dentistry can give you a smile you love. Schedule a consultation with Dr. Dontsov or Dr. Patel to discuss your cosmetic dentistry options by calling Dentist 4 Uninsured in Lancaster, CA at (661) 726-1010.