Posts for tag: Bonding
Not loving your smile? Change how you look and feel with cosmetic dentistry services from Dentist 4 Uninsured in Lancaster, CA. Dr. Vladimir Dontsov and Dr. Anuj Patel understand that oral health is best complemented with excellent smile aesthetics. If you don't come them naturally, their artistic touch can give you a smile you can really love.
What Makes an Awesome Smile?
Opinions differ, but an awesome smile usually makes other people smile, too. Natural-looking, bright teeth with just the right amount of gum tissue speak of good health and self-esteem, as well.
The American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry says people determine a lot about who you are by just looking at your smile. So, if yours is defective due to stains, cracks, dark fillings, or something else, it can make you feel less confident in social situations and send the wrong message.
Cosmetic Dentistry Changes Everything
At Dentist 4 Uninsured, we offer several cosmetic dentistry services to improve your smile. Used singly or combined for a totally new look, these aesthetic treatments work amazingly well. You'll be so pleased with the results, and people will notice.
Your care plan begins with an in-office exam, x-ray screening, and a setting of goals. What's your vision for the perfect smile? Dr. Dontsov or Dr. Patel will outline the steps you need to take to achieve it. Do you need one-visit teeth whitening, a complete makeover, or something in between? Your consultation at our Lancaster office will tell it all.
- Composite Resin Bonding: Your dentist blends away small chips and cracks or fills narrow gaps with a mix of glass and acrylic. This tooth-colored resin is shapeable, has a natural sheen and is highly durable.
- White Fillings: Instead of metal fillings, your dentist uses composite resin, glass ionomer, or porcelain fillings, depending on the size and location of your cavity. These innovative restorations are strong, long-lasting, and totally unnoticeable.
- Porcelain Crowns: Also known as dental caps, these beautiful crowns reinforce tooth structure and improve appearance after oral trauma. They also complete procedures such as root canal therapy and dental implants.
- Teeth Whitening: These safe applications of hydrogen peroxide gel bleach out deep dental stains caused by cigarettes, coffee, blueberries, soy sauce, curry, and more. Choose a fast in-office service or convenient whitening trays worn in the privacy of your home. Expect a smile spectacularly brighter in color.
- Porcelain Veneers: These thin shells of high-grade ceramic camouflage defects such as cracks, pits, odd shape, and more. They are a permanent smile upgrade custom-made for best fit and appearance.
It's Time to Begin
Your new smile is a phone call and consultation away. Contact Dentist 4 Unisured in Lancaster, CA, today by dialing (661) 726-1010.
Want to improve your smile’s appearance? Getting cosmetic dentistry could help.
Don’t you want a smile that makes you feel confident? If so, then you’ve come to the right place. Dr. Vladimir Dontsov and Dr. Anuj Patel at Dentist 4 Uninsured in Lancaster, CA, have been helping countless patients achieve the ideal smile with help from these popular cosmetic dentistry services,
- Dental bonding
- Tooth and gum reshaping
- Teeth whitening
- Porcelain veneers
- Dental implants
- Smile makeovers
How do you know which cosmetic treatment is right for you? Well, first of all, you’ll need to sit down with our Lancaster, CA, dentist to discuss your specific needs and goals. Let us know what you wish to change about your smile and we can talk to you about the different options available. For example:
Do you have only minor flaws like a chipped or discolored tooth or a small gap between your front teeth? If so, dental bonding may be able to give you the results you want. This is the most economical and non-invasive cosmetic treatment. It involves applying a moldable tooth-colored material over these imperfections to hide them. Once the resin is shaped, we will harden it to your tooth with a laser.
Want to say goodbye to dental stains caused by coffee, red wine, tea, or certain foods? Have you noticed that your teeth have started to dull over the years due to aging? If so, teeth whitening can get your smile up to several shades whiter in just a single session. In-office whitening uses an extremely concentrated gel that can remove deep-set stains and actually visibly brighten the color of your teeth.
Dealing with one extremely pointed tooth? Embarrassed by your “gummy” smile? We can perform reshaping techniques both on your teeth and gums to easily improve the symmetry and shape. We can painlessly shave off trace amounts of enamel to smooth down a sharp or uneven tooth. We can also remove excess gum tissue to expose more of your teeth for an even smile.
Want to have a smile that’s as perfect as the actors’ smiles you see on TV and in the movies? Whether you want to enhance the shape, size, or color of your smile, dental veneers can be bonded to the front surface of your teeth to give you a completely brand new smile in just 2-3 visits. We first shave off a very small amount of enamel to make room for your veneers. Veneers are custom-made to cover your teeth and become the new outer surface. It can give you a straighter smile without having to turn to braces.
Dentist 4 Uninsured in Lancaster, CA, wants to make sure that everyone is able to afford the dental care they need for healthier, happier smiles. Whether you want to find out more about the cosmetic services we offer or you want to schedule a routine cleaning, call (661) 726-1010 to schedule your next appointment with Dr. Dontsov or Dr. Patel!