Cosmetic dentistry is a powerful tool to restore or improve your smile’s appearance and functionality. Understanding the cosmetic options provided by your dentist can help you make an informed decision regarding which treatments are best for you. Learn more about your cosmetic dentistry options and how they can benefit you with Dr. Vladimir Dontsov and Dr. Anuj Patel at Dentist 4 Uninsured in Lancaster, CA.
Common Cosmetic Dentistry Choices in Lancaster, CA
- Dental Implants: Dental implants are a tooth replacement option which replaces both the tooth and its root. Your dentist performs a surgical placement of the implant itself into the bone under your missing tooth and places a dental crown over the implant to replace the tooth.
- Porcelain Veneers: Porcelain veneers cover the surface of a tooth to breathe new life into its appearance. These super-thin, shell-like restorations allow you to choose exactly how you would like your teeth to look and can change the length, width, color, shape, or size of each individual tooth.
- Professional Teeth Whitening: Though over-the-counter whitening kits do provide some results, professional whitening sessions pack a big punch. In just an hour, a whitening session with your dentist can dramatically lift the color of your teeth to provide big results in a short amount of time.
- Dental Crowns: Dental crowns cover a tooth to protect it against everyday use and, in some cases, improve its appearance. A dental crown is made from porcelain and looks and functions like a real tooth.
- Bonding: Dental bonding allows your dentist to give your tooth a new shape using composite resin materials molded directly onto the tooth itself. After applying an etching solution, your dentist simply molds the bonding materials into the desired shape. Bonding is most often used to treat chipped teeth, but can also treat other issues like slight gaps or even misalignments or overcrowding.
For more information on cosmetic dentistry options provided by your dentist, please contact Dr. Dontsov and Dr. Patel at Dentist 4 Uninsured in Lancaster, CA. Call (661) 726-1010 to schedule your consultation for a cosmetic dentistry procedure today!